Application procedure for ON CENTRE 2021
January 3 – March 6 2021
On Centre is an in depth, twelve weeks experience on throwing, glazing, clay bodies and firing techniques for functional ceramics. To get the most out of this course demands a high level of commitment and sustained work. The only prerequisite is that you have sufficient experience of throwing (which may only be slight) to be certain you wish to undertake the programme. To get an understanding of the results to expect, you may visit the virtual show of last edition.
The programme can accomodate a maximum of 9 students. In order to attend, application is required.
Please send the following to email@example.com
– CV, including a photo of yourself
– A brief letter stating your reasons for wanting to do the course.
– Six to ten images of your work.
Please do send these documents in PDF format.
Any interested people may wish to telephone to discuss their interest +39 3772709500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications need to be submitted between May 1 and July 31st 2020 and will be processed within August 2020.
The full cost of the course is of 10800 €.
The cost includes:
- All materials and firing
- Local transportation
- Lodging in a single room with shared bathroom
- Shared kitchen space
- Welcome dinner and breakfast.
- Lunches, Monday through Friday.
- Field trip to Faenza and Impruneta